Using Recognise™ has been shown to reduce pain, improve performance and assist with rehabilitation in a range of complex pain, and injury states, when used as part of a Graded Motor Imagery programme.
TEST AND TRAIN
- TEST your ability to quickly and accurately recognise an image of a body area as either left or right (‘Left/Right Discrimination’)
- TRAIN your brain and harness its neuroplasticity using a range of tools
-‘Memory’ and ‘Speed match’ tools to take your training to the next level
-Graded difficulty levels and personal best challenges
-Detailed onscreen results and graphs to map your progress
-Powerful clinical integration tools - export and email your results directly to your clinician or therapist
-Capture your own images on your iPhone or iPad and use them in your training
-Comprehensive explanation of the science behind Left/Right Discrimination and Graded Motor Imagery
WHAT’S NEW IN 2016
This is not an update - Recognise™ is a brand new App, built from the ground up with powerful new features and tools.
FEET, BACKS, NECKS, SHOULDERS, KNEES?
This App is for hands, for Recognise™ Feet, Recognise™ Back, Recognise™ Neck, Recognise™ Shoulder and Recognise™ Knee, check the App store
FIND OUT MORE
Visit www.gradedmotorimagery.com for more information including videos and free downloads.
Added ability to delete recorded data
- NEURO ORTHOPAEDIC INSTITUTE (AUSTRALASIA) PTY. LTD.
- 179 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Noigroup
- 49,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.