The ReSound Tinnitus Relief™ app uses a combination of sounds and relaxing exercises that aim to distract your brain from focusing on tinnitus. Over time the brain learns to focus less on the tinnitus.
The app lets you manage your personal library of soundscapes to be used for sound therapy, one of the most common therapies to minimize the effects of tinnitus. Either listen to the default soundscapes of create your own from a collection of environmental sounds and small pieces of music.
To help you cope with your tinnitus, Relief also provides different activities to relax and get better sleep such as guided meditations, breathing exercises and imagery.
The Learn section will teach you more information about what is tinnitus, what are the causes of tinnitus, common therapies as well as tips to help you better deal with the effects of your tinnitus.
My Relief will help you to create a personalized plan to teach you manage your tinnitus. Just answer some questions about your tinnitus and the issues that bother you the most, and ReSound Tinnitus Relief will create a weekly plan to help you train managing your tinnitus.
Just download ReSound Tinnitus Relief and listen to it as you normally listen to music from your smart phone.
The app is a tool for anyone who has tinnitus. It should be used in combination with a tinnitus management programme or plan set up by a hearing care professional.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
ReSound Tinnitus Relief offers two auto-renewing subscription options for My Plan:
$6.99 USD per month
$69.99 USD per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscription, go to your iTunes Account by selecting the option from Settings menu. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase. All purchases are final.
- New Deep Breathing interface! Now it’s easier to follow when to breath in and out, as well as changing the breathing speed.
- New Sounds! Enjoy the sounds of frogs, whales and violet noise to create your own Soundscapes
- Download section. Now you can download 10 new Guided Meditations to help you relax in a variety of situations.
- Relief Premium: Identify your type of tinnitus and get personalized weekly plans to help you manage your tinnitus. Plus get access to more High Definition Environmental and Musical files to create your own Soundscapes.
Vurderinger og anmeldelser
Jeg er simpelthen så skuffet over der ikke bliver gjort mere for at få den sidste opdatering til at virke med Iphone SE.
Svar fra udvikler
There has been a defect in iOS version 11.4 which affect the streaming from the iPhone SE. This should be solved in iOS 11.4.1.
Anyone affected by tinnitus should try this app out.
- GN Resound A/S
- 133.3 MB
- Kræver iOS 9.0 eller en nyere version. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
- Dansk, Engelsk, Estisk, Finsk, Forenklet kinesisk, Fransk, Hollandsk, Italiensk, Japansk, Norsk - bokmål, Polsk, Portugisisk, Rumænsk, Russisk, Slovensk, Spansk, Svensk, Tjekkisk, Tysk, Ungarsk
- Vurderet 12+ pga. følgende:
- Sporadisk/mild information om medicin/behandling
- © 2018, GN ReSound A/S
- Køb i app
- Månedligt 55,00 kr
Op til seks familiemedlemmer vil kunne bruge denne app, når Familiedeling aktiveres.