Reversee is a bridge between your device pictures and Google Images, allowing you to perform a reverse image search. Use Reversee to search for:
- Webpages displaying a picture.
- A higher resolution version of a picture.
- Someone's social network profile .
PS: Although the app allows you to search for pictures, it doesn't promise you will find results. The actual search is made by third party engines, and even if they are the best on the business, none of them cover 100% of the searches.
- Editor to crop/rotate the picture.
- Smart navigation of your device photos: you can search by a picture in the middle of the camera roll and then come back to search for a picture nearby, avoiding to scroll the photos all over again.
- Paste image.
- Change the resolution of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in Safari, Chrome, Add to Reading List, Copy to Clipboard, Send Email, etc.
- Save pictures from the web.
- iOS Extension: Use Reversee inside other apps, like Photos, Safari, Chrome and any app that "exports" an image or URL.
- Multiple search engines (Google, Bing and Yandex).
- Auto crop automatically removes the borders of a picture for you (very useful when searching by screenshots).
- Editor gestures make the app a complete image visualizer with navigation, zoom, reset, crop and also an option to save the cropped image to the Camera Roll.
- Display detailed information about the image, like URL, dimensions and file size.
- Eliminate the 5-second delay from the Extension.
- Paste an image URL or any webpage URL. You can, for example, save the original image from Instagram.
- Camera access inside the app.
- Delete multiple pictures at once like you do in the Photos app.
- No ads.
Google, Bing and Yandex are free services accessible from any web browser. Reversee is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of these search engines.
 A note about searching for someone's social network profile: as explained before, the app acts as a link between your device pictures and reverse image search engines, like Google Images. Search engines have to crawl pictures around the web first, so the image data is added to their database and then that picture can be shown in search results. However, not every site nor every photo in a website is crawled, for example, the majority of Facebook and Instagram pictures are not crawled. Other networks like Google+ and LinkedIn are more frequently shown in search results, but there is never a guarantee that a picture will be found even in those websites.
Fixed the iPad search issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Kan ikke finde noget der minder om det man tager billeder af....
- Eduardo Rocha
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 Eduardo Rocha
- In-App Purchases
- Pro 35,00 kr
- Multiple Search Engines 17,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.