Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rex Lists lets you create an use your re-executable lists, i.e. things that you plan to do more than once, or parts of a GTD action that you don't want to forget.
The most common example is the travel packing list. Rex Lists can hold packing lists for each season or destination in a travel group, but you can also use Rex Lists for things such as verifying the documentation that you want to attach to each of your job applications, keep track of things that you want to review in every meeting with your team, or keeping a list photos that you want to take in every one of your field assignments, among many other things.
Rex Lists has been designed and implemented following Apple's Human Interface Guidelines for the iPhone platform and uses the interface elements, and provides the consistent behavior that you are used to. You can use Rex Lists in either portrait or landscape orientation. Rotate your device and the lists rotate too, automatically adjusting to fit the page to provide you with your preferred and most productive experience.
* Multiple checklists ordered by groups
* Usable from other applications (like Calendar)
* Automatically reusable checklists
* Import your items from any other application using copy&paste.
* Shareable with other people by email
* Localized in English and Spanish
* Accessible through Voice Over in both languages.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- Each checklist shows the total number of items and the done ones.
- Problem that made pasting into a list fail.