By Rainfrog, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACHIEVE THE PERFECT CUP – CONSISTENTLY
Creative coffee roasting is an art. The key lies in leveraging both your triumphs and mistakes, and visualizing how all of your data works together to affect the final taste. Designed for specialty and prosumer roasters alike, Roastmaster paints the bigger picture. It enhances and speeds your workflow, compounding your achievements on your way to that consistently perfect cup!
Learn from the past and build a future:
Set a roadmap from any profile or roast with just a tap
Track any number of roast curves: control or temperature
Target, inspect, and monitor data in the interactive analyzer
Stay on course with delta curves, level indicators, and temperature projections
Never miss a milestone with alarms, set-point alerts, and temperature trigger notifications
Save any roast as a profile, and build a custom library tailored to style or bean
View interactive roast log reports to compare metrics like drying time, development percent, moisture loss, and many others
Keep your green bean inventory in sync with your actual stock — automatically:
Beans or blends – let Roastmaster do the bean counting for you!
Set order reminders to alert you of low inventory
Record details like country, trade, processing, and more
Track lot details such as age, cost, moisture, Q Score, and more
Audit inventory and lot shipments with advanced reporting
Get creative concocting, tasting, and perfecting your signature blends:
Blend green beans or roasts by weight or percentage
Create "snapshot" experiments and track your results
Roasting a blend? Let Roastmaster calculate the green weights
Rate a morning pot of drip coffee, or score a professional cupping session:
Record extraction time, brew ratio, grind settings, and more
Score traditional attributes like aroma, body, and acidity with multiple cupping styles
Enter scores easily with interactive spider graphs
Visualize how cupping scores relate to all aspects of your workflow
LINK TO THERMOCOUPLES (OPTIONAL)
The Data Logging in-app purchase allows you to connect one or more thermocouples to automate your roasts. Roastmaster displays and records real-time temperature readings from each probe. When paired with Roastmaster’s other automation features, roasting becomes truly hands-free!
MUCH, MUCH MORE
Reports, labels, sharing – if it’s aimed at great tasting coffee, you can bet it’s in there or we’re working on it! For a complete guide and walkthrough, please visit: http://rainfroginc.com
What's New in Version 10.0.0
• A new interface, redesigned from the ground up, offers a fluid, unified and content-focused experience that is faster, more informative and easier to use than ever before.
• The new split view master/detail layout puts everything at a finger's reach–allowing easy navigation and data browsing.
• Subtle color palettes combine with redesigned iconography and typography to create a clean interface–designed to put the focus on your data.
• Direct value editing makes data entry fast and effortless.
• Auto Layout ensures screens are optimized for any device.
• Adaptive layout conforms to available real estate–making multi-tasking effortless.
• Enhanced toolbars provide easy access to common actions, while new action menus display descriptions and reduce screen clutter.
• Use the new "Roast Builder by Yield" feature to quickly plan, configure and generate your day’s roast–based on your batch size and desired roasted yield weight–with just a few taps. Whether you're roasting single origins, or pre or post blending, Roastmaster will calculate the required green and roasts to fill your orders.
• Calculate the weights of a blend's individual bean components based on an overall yield weight.
• Key commands in the Roast Analyzer make roasting easier when paired or docked to a keyboard. Hold the command key down to see a list of available commands.
• The new Roastmaster Datagram Protocol (RDP) allows the Data Logging option to communicate with thermocouples on ANY hardware equipped with a microprocessor. Download OpenSource software, or write your own to build an inexpensive custom probe host on any type of hardware–Macs, PCs, Arduino, Raspberry PIs, and many others.
• The new Analyzer Roast HUD view provides a large, informative display to let you monitor temperatures from a distance and track changing roast metrics. Expand, condense, or drag it around the screen–it's your flexible assistant, showing you important milestones of the current roast as they change.
• Improved item naming and display
• Delta curve smoothing
• Enhanced Analyzer targeting mode
• New pyrolysis event type enables you to track development more precisely, regardless of crack time, and link it directly to bean temperature.
• App-wide sorting of child items, e.g. curves, roasted/blended/cupped items, etc.
• Each measurement field remembers the last measurement scale you used when entering data.
• Print labels from multiple items in one step, and specify multiple copies.
• A new cupping timer helps you keep cupping sessions on track.
• Informative prompt system and icon badging alert you to low inventory, roaster cleaning and other warnings.
• Informative deletion warning view provides information about which items will be left with missing data, and whether or not the delete action will cascade to other items.
• Temperature-based report metrics.
• Time-based event triggers.
• Enter notes about individual samples when performing a flight-style cupping.
• Export any entity as an XML file, for use in a 3rd party backend system, or spreadsheet software.
• Export Roastmaster Exchange, PNGs, XLM, TXT and more directly to iCloud Drive, Slack, Dropbox, or any other URL-type app on your device.
- 89,00 kr
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 06 February 2017
- Version: 10.0.0
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Rainfrog, Inc.
- © 2010 Rainfrog,Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Data Logging129,00 kr