Saver ~ Control your Expenses
By Alex Solonsky
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● Featured by Apple as "App of the Week", "What's Hot", "New and Noteworthy" and "Top Grossing"
● Ranked as #1 Financial App all over the World
● Best App Ever Awards 2011 Finalist
EXPERTS ABOUT SAVER:
"Beautiful to look at and easy to use." — Macworld
"The most attractive and clever expense-tracking app I have seen. The design and attention to detail are top-notch." — ShawnBlanc.net
"One of the nicest interfaces of any app that I’ve used. It’s close to the the much loved Tweetbot and Reeder. It’s a stroke of genius by the Saver developers because it works fantastically well." — MacStories.net
"Saver manages to combine nice design with solid features, making an overall package that works very well. Our verdict 4/5" — Tap! Magazine
"Adds a surprising amount of beauty to the boring task of tracking my expenses." — iMore.com
"A fantastic option if you need to track your expenses, without hassle." — BeautifulPixels.com
"Functional and enjoyable to use. Our rating 5/5" — AppStorm.net
"Squeaky clean interface with eye-popping visuals." — The Daily
"Absolutely beautiful." — MinimalMac.com
Want to know where your money goes? Meet Saver, the easiest way to track your expenses. Simple and intuitive, it lets you make entries on the go, with just a few taps, and keeps everything organized in your pocket.
Designed with simplicity and usability, Saver holds all expenses in one place, allowing you to keep track of your budget with ease. You don’t need to be a finance guru, just set the budget, start tracking, and you will always know where your money goes.
● Beautifully designed, intuitive user interface
● Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields
● Choose from 15 most useful categories
● Specify your entries by using built-in or custom tags. Attach notes and photos
● View, edit, and search with ease. Search results can be filtered and sorted
● Check detailed spending history per week, month, or entire year
● Visualize your expenses via beautiful graph
● Full-screen calendar for easy date selection
● "Backup and restore" protects you from data loss
● World currencies. See the full list on our website
● Works as standalone app. No pricey desktop software required
● Retina display friendly
● Passcode protection
In-app Help section answers most of your questions, please read it before contacting the support.
Please don't leave your questions, feature requests, or bug reports on the App Store (the developers can't reply to you through the App Store). Instead, please contact the developer directly via email or twitter. We're glad to help our users.
If you enjoy Saver, be sure to rate it 5 stars on the App Store or tell a friend. That brings some food to our tables. Thanks in advance.
Visit our website for more info: solonsky.com/saver
Follow us for news and updates: twitter.com/saverapp
Like us on facebook: facebook.com/saverapp
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Fixes and Improvements
Great interface, no progress.
Great looks, very easy in use, only wish that the good work would continue. Missing features like recurrent costs, multiple currencies, and in particular CSV export - or least some means of export. Last update was one year ago, what is happening?
Meget meget besværgelig
Very good and easy to use
Simple layout, simple rules, simple programs! Makes you have a clear overview over your spending situation, and especially what you spend your money on. It only takes a few minutes to get to know the system and then voila, you've got a spendings review.
All I would love is to have a function that can put limits on different groups. So that you can say I can only spend 70$ on food this week for instance.
Well deserved 4 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- 39,00 kr
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 23 February 2012
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Alex Solonsky
- © 2012 Alex Solonsky
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.