Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
• Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Stop by and learn more at: https://slack.com/
• If you're having graphical issues, you can now use the "Disable Hardware Acceleration” in preferences to make things better.
• Overall, stability of the app has been improved, thanks to a bevy of bug fixes.
• We appreciate it when you report issues — so we've improved the diagnostic reporting tools so that we can analyze them, and fix them, faster.
• Having multiple windows open sometimes led to you getting duplicate notifications at once. Whatever the message, it should now just be one ping per tool for y'all, one click to find them.
• Color profiles being slightly different in 3.2.0 may have caused a little flicker, which should now have been extinguished.
• The spellcheck, having had its logic tweaked, to be better at spellchecking, is now a lot bitter at chicken for erroneous spilling ersatz. In Slack.
• When you download something, we're now better at telling you so.
• In fact, notifications in general are noticeably more reliable now, too.
• One particular bug causing the app to crash upon launch has been squished. There may be more. But when we find them, we'll fix those too.
• We’ve tinkered with the internal workings and polished some rough edges. The app is now better than it was.
Ratings and Reviews
Organize your team communication by topic, task, and project.
Can’t even open the application, crashes instantly when trying open, reinstalling several times and the problem still perssist
Thanks for sharing your experience here. If you continue to run into these issues, please reach out to us at email@example.com for further assistance.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.