Spanish For Dummies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Special Launch Pricing For Limited Time ****
Note: This application is for learning Continental Spanish, as spoken in Europe.
Whether you want to take up Spanish from scratch or brush up on your existing skills for work or travel, this practical app is for you! Fun flashcards highlight common words and phrases written in English and their translation in Spanish with audio playback. A Spanish-English and English-Spanish mini-dictionary gives you flexible and easy word lookup. Special interactive features let you mark your favorite phrases and share with friends on e-mail or Facebook. This app is your one-way ticket to speaking Spanish with confidence.
1. Words/Phrases – Learn the most common words and phrases for whatever situation you encounter. Words and Phrases are categorized for easy look up – Greetings, Small Talk, Expressions, Numbers, Time, Calendar, Directions, Work, Appointments, Travel, Get Help, Restaurant, Hotel, Bank and Store. You’ll find what you need with both phrases and words written in English and their translation in Spanish with audio playback.
2. Dictionary – Commonly used words in both Spanish to English and English to Spanish formats.
3. Flashcards – Pick your category (same ones as in Words/Phrases) and you are off to a fun-filled way to practice your Spanish. Includes the most widely used words and phrases written in English and their translation in Spanish with audio playback.
4. Grammar Basics – jam packed with information on everything from Singular Nouns and Articles to Verbs in the Infinitive form, you get examples to help you get a good foundation on the language and grammar.
5. Part of Tens – Loaded with more “extras” these listings feature fun ways to put l Spanish to work for you. Ten favorite Spanish expressions, holidays and phrases.
6. Favorites – With so many features in this App, we let you decide your favorites. Easily mark and store the words and phrases you want to review, use more, or need to know. Make updates to your favorites anytime by adding/deleting phrases and words.
7. Share – Impress family and friends by sending words and phrases from the app with friends using Facebook or email.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Application name has been changed.
Simplifying is confusing
Translation of some words is problematik , eg go, come, at, to, the same. These words are translated with ve, ven, a, a;hasta and igual though the user has no possibility of knowing in what meaning the English words should be understood since there is no context at All. Thus the programme might be confusing for learners and as a teacher I cannot recommend this programme until these problems have been resolved. It might be a good idea only to teach words that Can only be understood in one meaning in these apps!!
No Sound - virker ikke der er ingen lyd
iPhone 5 !
Update it to Retina, iPhone 5 screen & iPad screen !
- 8,00 kr
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 January 2011
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Skava, Inc.
- Copyright © 2010 Skava, Inc. Copyright © 2010 Wiley Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.