By Martin Bjeld
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Spell Cubes is the well-known alphabet cubes found in many children’s room.
Spell Cubes brings sounds to the alphabet cubes, and shows how letters form a word. Spell Cubes lets you create and manage words, in different languages, for your child to play with, and spell over and over.
Spell Cubes is the toddlers first playful meeting with the spoken alphabet and the preschoolers place to experience a fun way to learn to spell new words.
We believe that communication is key to human development, and that learning the alphabet is a crucial part of this development. Learning to read and write a language demands experience of the alphabet. You must learn each letters individual form, spoken sound and how it in combination with other letters form a word.
That’s why we created Spell Cubes!
- Realistic, recognisable, fun and playful environment.
- Drag, drop or even throw the cubes.
- Create your own words.
- Language related keyboard.
- Supports English and Danish. More languages to come.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed a bug where "Spell Cubes" tried to use a German Keyboard, even though not supported yet. Result was that the user could not create any words.
Thanks to "oemueller" for pointing this out!
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 August 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Martin Bjeld
- © RIActivate ApS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.