Textastic is a fast and versatile text, code and markup editor. It supports syntax highlighting of more than 80 programming and markup languages. Connect to FTP, SFTP, SSH and WebDAV servers or to your Dropbox or Google Drive account. Use the built-in WebDAV server to easily transfer files from your Mac or PC over Wi-Fi.
NEW IN TEXTASTIC 7:
• You can now open multiple files in tabs.
• SSH terminal connections
• New syntax highlighter with much better support for modern features in almost all supported programming and markup languages.
• You can now sort file lists by name, extension, date, and size.
• Use the new fuzzy search for files to find and open a file by typing characters that are in the name of the file or path.
• Syntax highlighting of more than 80 languages:
• Compatible with TextMate and Sublime Text 3 syntax definitions and themes
• Emmet support
• FTP, FTPS (FTP over SSL), SFTP (SSH connection), WebDAV, Dropbox and Google Drive clients
• Git repositories from the Git client app Working Copy can be opened as external folders in Textastic
• iCloud Drive
• WebDAV server
• Symbol list to quickly navigate in a file
• Full external keyboard support
• Displays additional keys over the virtual keyboard to make it easy to type characters often used for programming
• Cursor navigation wheel for easy text selection
• Easily move the cursor using swipe gestures
• Split View and Slide Over multitasking on iPad
• Full iPad Pro and iPhone X support
• Supports most encodings like UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, CP 1251 or MacRoman
• Supports different tab widths and soft tabs (spaces instead of tabs)
• Customizable font and font sizes
• Find & Replace (including regular expression search)
• File information like character count and word count
• Send files by email
• Local and remote web preview for HTML and Markdown files
• Supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
Textastic supports several ways to import your files:
• Connect to (S)FTP and WebDAV servers, Dropbox or Google Drive
• By using "Open In" in other apps
• Over Wi-Fi with the built-in WebDAV server
Don't hesitate to tell me the features you want to see in the next version!
- Sometimes the folder hierarchy from the last session was not restored properly on app launch.
- When uploading a hierarchy of folders from an external directory (for example opened from Working Copy) to a remote server, only files in the top-level directory where correctly linked to the remote connection.
- The keyboard shortcut Ctrl-W did not work in terminal connections.
If you like Textastic, it would be amazing if you could leave a positive rating or review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Master of coding
Still the best app for coding I’ve tried. Use it every day. Try it, you don’t regret.
Hvis du skal redigere kildekode eller almindelige tekstfiler på iOS, så er Textastic det bedste du kan finde. Til markdown findes mange forskellige fede apps, men til kode er der kun Textastic.
Min eneste anke har været manglende split screen og det er fikset i version 6.
Alle pengene værd!
- Alexander Blach
- 19.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010-2018 Alexander Blach
- 89,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.