TweetDeck makes it easier for publishers, marketers and power users to track the real-time conversations they care about. It brings more flexibility and insight to power users through a customizable layout that lets you keep up with the people and topics that matter most to you. And, you can join the conversation by tweeting, sharing photos and links to news stories, and more.
- This release replaces the old web view implementation with a modern one based on WKWebView. Because of this change the minimum supported macOS version is now 10.10 (Yosemite).
- Memory usage has been significantly reduced.
- Fixes the ability to link Twitter accounts through Teams.
- Fixes a major crash that was impacting a lot of people. This should significantly improve the stability of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Lagging when scrolling with latest OS update
Been using it a lot for the past 7 years. 5 stars. Since updating to Mojave it has been lagging when scrolling through the coloumns which makes it frustrating to use. Hope it gets fixed.
Great and easy to use interface - fantastic overview of your twitter account(s), Facebook and columns of your favorite searches.
(Magnus and other: remeber that you need to create a new TweetDeck account, THEN add your existing Twitter account(s). This is why you are having trouble logging in.)
Give back the original tweetdeck!
Speaking of userbility the orginal application was much better - however its still the only twitter app that I have found with multiple panes/columns.
- Twitter, Inc.
- 2.9 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Twitter Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.