Visual Thinking with Theory of Constraints
By Klaus Kneupner
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* This is an early release of a graphical editor to visualise the 5 Thinking Processes. If you don't know Theory of Constraints (TOC) and the Thinking Processes, then you should not buy this application.
* The application is not yet as stable as I would like (no worries, autosave works fine) and it is not yet feature complete. However, I decided that I will release it at a reduced price and hope that you provide me with feedback. Please send me feedback to email@example.com
* The Node Types and how they should work together are not always perfect. Please let me know where they are not fit for purpose and I will release a better version.
* In order to compensate I added temporarily the node type editor ([CMD]-[U]) feature to make adjustments to the node types. However, I haven't added the node type suggestion to the node type editor yet. Please note, that the node type editor will be removed once the node types are fit for purpose.
* There is no help file yet. You will need to find it out on your own. You can see basics on my web site by reviewing the Visual Thinking for IBIS help.
Over the next 12 months will I add/change:
* Analysis of reachable nodes for identification of the core cause
* Make adjustments to the visual language.
* I would like to provide starting templates, e.g. show all five key nodes for the evaporating cloud as a starting point for a diagram.
* More information per node (e.g. state of legitimate reservation via icons)
* behind the scene improvements like better testing
* and of course: adding requested features.
Please try it out and enjoy. I promise that the quality will improve over time - and the price will increase. Buy now at a cheap price with some imperfections or better quality later at a higher price.
Please don't buy if you want to a perfect application. On the other side, I have two similar applications in the App Store with the same engine for other use cases. So, you don't have to worry that it doesn't work.
- 89,00 kr
- Category: Business
- Released: 01 August 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Klaus Kneupner
- © 2017 Klaus Kneupner
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor