This is a graphical editor to visualise the five Thinking Processes that are part of the Theory of Constraints. I highly recommend that you first learn about TOC before you buy this application.
Vithanco will guide you through the creation of the five diagram types. The Application will not allow you to waste your time on the layout of the graphs but will render these graphs for you. Vithanco will be able to manage huge diagrams that wouldn't fit on a piece of paper and allows to make changes.
Future versions will include a review based on the categories of legitimate reservations.
Many new features:
* Clusters arrived. A cluster is a grouping of Nodes.
* Revamped all of the five domains.
* Dark Mode (requires macOS 10.14 Mojave)
* Edge Inspector
* Domain Chooser Dialog, with Domain explanations
* Improved and configurable Toolbar
* Nodes can have a URL for connecting to additional information
As mentioned in previous version the Domain Editor Functionality was temporary. I removed this feature in this version. If you want to continue using it then look for the generic Vithanco app which will be released soon.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.