By XanEdu Publishing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This innovative app is for students whose institutions participate in the XanEdu Folio-X custom publishing service. Students should login to their myXanedu account to download their course materials into the XanEdu iPad App and begin experiencing the exceptional difference that XanEdu offers!
The XanEdu App requires version 4.2 or later of iOS for your iPad. To update your iPad to the current version of iOS, plug your iPad into your computer, start iTunes, and follow the on-screen directions.
Study and collaborate more efficiently by accessing your XanEdu digital course materials on the iPad. Designed for students, the XanEdu iPad App makes viewing, managing, and interacting with XanEdu custom course materials for higher education easy and efficient. Simplify your student life by accessing course content easier and faster than ever before.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Navigate your course materials in a familiar and fluid, eBook environment that was designed specifically to support how students access and study course material
* Highlight, underline, and take notes with a variety of advanced options and customization features to make the app your own
* View course materials online or offline for anytime, anywhere access
* Expand charts and graphs for easier viewing with the touch of your fingertips
* Use the “Back Button” to easily move between text and reference materials within the app
* Save valuable time by clicking on hyperlinks to XanEdu CoursePack Extras – spreadsheet versions of popular business case exhibits used in most MBA classes; you will no longer need to re-key information to prepare for class discussions
* Powerful collaboration features allow you to export your notes and highlights to classmates or instructors and then view imported notes and highlights from others alongside your own
* Print your materials, highlights, and notes with the convenience of AirPrint on the iPad. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With just a few taps on your iPad, you can have your materials in hand if needed.
* Search across all material in your personal learning archive, including XanEdu titles, notes you take, and notes imported from colleagues and team members
* Students with myXanEdu accounts can log in and download course material directly from their accounts
* Export PDF files to an email or DropBox
* Maneuver through your course materials easily with two and three finger gestures
What's New in Version 3.0.1
iOS 8 updates
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 October 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: XanEdu Publishing, Inc.
- © 2010-2015 XanEdu Publishing. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.