Yoink - Simplify and Improve Drag and Drop on your Mac
By Matthias Gansrigler
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Yoink simplifies and improves drag and drop between windows, apps, spaces and fullscreen apps.
Featured on the Mac App Store in the categories 'Invaluable Utilities', 'Get Stuff Done', 'Staff Favorites', 'New and Noteworthy' and 'New Year, New You'
When you start dragging files in Finder or content from an application, Yoink fades in a tiny window at the edge of your screen so you can drag to it.
This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the files and resume the drag from Yoink's window more comfortably.
For a video, further information and tips and tricks for getting the most out of Yoink, please visit its website.
Here's what customers say about Yoink:
"Essential. One of the few apps I use all the time." - Kraznoff, US App Store
"Simple, elegant, perfect. This is a fantastic app. It works flawlessly". - Benwiggy, UK App Store
"Handiest utility I ever purchased." - Nrgwise, US App Store
Here's what the press says about Yoink:
"Yoink is a fantastic way to enhance drag'n'drop. Highly recommended." - Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"Yoink is an awesome drag and drop utility for the Mac and is instrumental to me when working with full screen apps." - Jeff Benjamin, iDownloadBlog
"Yoink makes drag and drop easier." - Dan Frakes, Macworld
"Yoink really makes the whole drag and drop process much less stressful." - Whitson Gordon, lifehacker.com
"I absolutely love this little utility, it's one of the few I've come across that has had staying powers on my Macs." - James Dempsey, The Graphic Mac
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at email@example.com, or on twitter at @YoinkApp or @eternalstorms.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Thank you for using Yoink and the great feedback you've been giving me.
Please consider leaving a review - it would mean a lot to me.
You're cordially invited to visit my blog (http://blog.eternalstorms.at) or to follow me on twitter (@YoinkApp & @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
I'm also providing a newsletter, which you can sign-up to at http://eternalstorms.at/newsletter
Thank you kindly,
Improvements in Yoink v3.2.1:
- Yoink can now properly QuickLook web files, emails, Microsoft Word documents and more
- Minor improvement in the user experience of Yoink's preferences
- "Reduce Motion" setting now also affects switching preference panes
- Fixed a couple of strings in German
Bugfixes in Yoink v3.2.1:
- Fixed several bugs concerning alias files
- Fixed a delay when physically click-dragging a file out of Yoink using a Force Touch-capable trackpad
- Fixed a crash that occurred when stepping back in the splash screen
- Fixed a bug where more devices were queried regarding Force Touch-capability than necessary
- Fixed a bug where, after querying for Force Touch-capability, devices weren't released and cleaned up properly
- 55,00 kr
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 August 2016
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Matthias Gansrigler
- © 2016, Eternal Storms Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor