From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes the action-packed adventure Ralph Breaks the Internet. Ralph and fellow misfit Vanellope risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a part to save her game, Sugar Rush. They’re in way over their heads, so they must rely on the citizens of the internet—including Yesss, the head algorithm and heart and soul of the trend-making site BuzzzTube, and Shank, a tough-as-nails driver from the gritty online auto-racing game Slaughter Race—to help them navigate their way.
- 149,00 kr
Ratings and Reviews
Colorful, clever sequel tackles complexity of online world.
Cast & Crew
- Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Kids & Family
- © 2018 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (Subtitled, AD, Stereo, Dolby, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1)
Arabic (Subtitled), Bulgarian (Subtitled), Czech (Subtitled), Danish (Subtitled, Stereo, Dolby, Dolby Digital Plus 7.1), Dutch (Subtitled), Estonian (Subtitled), Finnish (Subtitled), Greek (Subtitled), Hebrew (Subtitled), Hungarian (Subtitled), Lithuanian (Subtitled), Norwegian (Subtitled), Polish (Subtitled), Slovak (Subtitled), Slovenian (Subtitled), Swedish (Subtitled)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in available languages with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) refer to subtitles in the original language with the addition of relevant, non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.