Por BoHoon Kim
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
KPlayer is the video playback app. If 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' is supported, it can play 720p, 1080p video files better smoothly.¹ Also it can enjoy a movie in the concise interface with the high-quality subtitles that are displayed quickly.
• Minimized Settings.
• 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' support.¹
• 'Subtitles' support. (Sandbox²)
- SMI, SRT.
- Ruby tag is available.
- It searches the subtitle files named like these at the step that the first file was found.
First, at the same folder - VideoFileName or VideoFileName* + .smi or .srt
Second, at ‘F where’/KPlayer - VideoFileName or VideoFileName* + .smi or .srt
Finally, at ‘F where’/KPlayer - FolderName or FolderName* + .smi or .srt (only when opened the BDMV’s folder)
• 'Aspect ratio settings' support.
• 'Playlist' support. (Sandbox²)
- If it opens ‘video files', it is automatically made up of video files that have similar names in the same folder.
- If it opens 'folders', it is automatically made up of all playable video files in the folder. (not depth)
- Automatically saved and reused folder-playlists.
- Automatically saved and reused the most recent file-playlist.
- Automatically saved and reused final playback status for each file in the playlist.
• 'Playback speed settings' support.
- Currently supported only at 'Native' mode.
• 'Continued playing' support.
- Click the play button or menu after executing KPlayer.
- Replay the most recently opened video file.
• 'Move to Trash' support.
- Move video files that were playing to the end and its subtitle files to Trash.
• 'Skip' support.
• Playable Types³
- 'Native' mode: M4V, MP4, MOV.
- 'FFmpeg' mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB, M2TS, TP, TS, TRP.
It can get more detail informations about these features at "KPlayer Support".
1. H.264 Hardware Acceleration
- It requires GPU; NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M, GeForce GT 330M, ATI HD Radeon GFX, Intel HD Graphics and others.
- It seems that Mac OS X - 720p/1080p/10.8.x, 1080p/10.9.x - requires more power of GPU. So, in case of 'NVIDIA GeForce 9400M' with these systems under these conditions, this feature works only at 'Native' mode.
- It requires M4V, MP4 or MOV types encoded in H.264/AAC or H.264/ALAC at 'Native' mode
- It requires the video track encoded in H.264 at 'FFmpeg' mode.
- It may not support the video track that was encoded in settings that the 'OS-based media playback feature' does not support.
- If it does not support this feature, playback and seeking may be not smooth according to the CPU of your Mac. (especially when plays the 1080p video file)
- If it opens not 'folders' but ‘video files' and these ‘files’ are NOT in the following folder or its subfolders; ‘F where' place in 'Preferences’,
- it should open the same-named subtitle files manually,
- and the feature that playlist is automatically made up of the similar-named video files doesn't work.
3. Playable Types
- ‘m2ts' files that are contained in 'BDMV' will be automatically added to the playlist when it opens the BDMV’s folder. (For example, if DSK/BDMV, please open the ‘DSK’ folder.)
- It doesn't support the playback of a protected video file.
- The video file with the video track encoded in 'YUV420P' pixel format can be played normally at any mode.
- ‘YUV420P 10-bit’, 'YUV444P 10-bit' pixel formats can be played only at 'FFmpeg' mode.
※ KPlayer uses some dynamic libraries of 'FFmpeg' licensed under the LGPLv2.1. It can get more informations at 'http://ffmpeg.org'.
Novedades de la versión 1.5.2
Fixes the issue that the Playlist window's positions are not restored correctly when video files are opened through the Finder.
Capturas de pantalla
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 15/05/2015
- Versión: 1.5.2
- Tamaño: 16.0 MB
- Idiomas: Coreano, Inglés
- Vendedor: BoHoon Kim
- © 2010-2015 BoHoon Kim
Compatibilidad: Mac OS X 10.9 o posterior, 64-bit processor