Transplant (HCT) Guidelines
Por National Marrow Donor Program
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
The Transplant Guidelines App provides care guidelines for physicians and bone marrow transplant recipients.
Physician Guidelines: are for hematologists/oncologists caring for patients before or after transplant. Includes: 1) recommended timing for transplant consultation, by disease, 2) post-transplant care screening and preventive practices, 3) screening for GVHD, and 4) vaccination schedule.
Patient Guidelines: are for transplant recipients to understand and prepare for follow-up care appointments and provide customized lists of test and evaluations for 6-month, 12-month, and 2+year annual check-ups.
The guidelines are based on published research and the collaboration of leading experts and transplant organizations.
• Review timing of referral for transplant consultation in: AML, ALL, MDS, CML, NHL, Hodgkin Lymphoma, Multiple Myeloma, other malignant diseases, and non-malignant disorders
• Create customized lists of recommended post-transplant tests/procedures for 6-month, 12-month, and annual appointments
• Check potential signs/symptoms of chronic GVHD by area of the body, includes photo gallery of manifestations
• View vaccination schedule for all HCT recipients, both autologous and allogeneic
• Email results to share information
• Access 6-month, 12-month and 2+ year annual checkup guidelines
• Generate a list of tests and evaluations customized to your unique situation
• E-mail information to yourself, or your health care team
Novedades de la versión 2.3
• New look and feel
• Bug fixes
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 18/11/2014
- Versión: 2.3
- Tamaño: 5.9 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Inglés
- Vendedor: The National Marrow Donor Program
- © National Marrow Donor Program 2014
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.