Por Nathaniel Rudd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Have you ever watched a Cross Country meet and wondered what the score is? Now you can keep track on your own!
• Score a meet at a mile/kilometer mark
• Score a meet at the finish
• Create a hypothetical meet situation
• Tap to score
• Unlimited number of teams
• Top positions displayed of each team
• Scoring takes into account incomplete teams
• Collect times and athlete names
• Audio recorded during scoring helps identify runners
• Adjust the start time of the stopwatch (in case you missed the start)
• Reset only scores (possible to re-score during the same meet)
• E-mail results (with CSV file)
• Print results via AirPrint
Note: when scoring a meet on an iPhone, you may want to enable Airplane mode to limit interruptions.
Novedades de la versión 1.5
- Audio recording during scoring, to help identify runners
- iPhone 5 support, support for future iOS
- Minor improvements