Arabic English Dictionary Box with Wordbook & Translator / قاموس انجليزي عربي للغة المعاصرة والحديثة
By Xung Le
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Powerful, easy-to-use, offline dictionary app with advanced features like cross-reference, wordbook, translator, flashcard for Arabic/English learners.
# User review:
"…If Lingoes is the best free dictionary on PC, this is the best on smartphone. ..."
# Top features:
- Fast & easy to look up words and view the meanings.
- Designed to look up multiple dictionaries at the same time with in multiple languages.
- Seamless Google Translate integration
- Images helps remember words easier
- Offline (Need internet for some advanced features)
- History, Bookmarks, Notes with Pictures & Pronunciation & Flashcards
- Ability to install more dictionaries from internet
- Ability to add notes to words to view and search later
- Excellent word suggestion feature helping you to fix mistyped words
- Ability to tap on a word to show its meaning in a popup window.
- Pronunciation for all words - supports downloading sound to use offline.
- Ability to activate/deactivate/reorder dictionaries (online, offline)
- Connects to a lot of online web dictionaries for extra references. (wiktionary, wikipedia,…)
- Automatically downloads picture when looking up words.
- Font size adjustable.
- Ability to install Stardict files from iTunes File Sharing (compress them as dicts.zip)
- And a lot more…
Dict Box is free to use with Ads.
What's New in Version 11.1.1
- Double tap for quick search
- Two fingers tap for dictionary selection
- Better top bar
- Better quick search view
- Word suggestion option
- Support landscape mode
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 24 March 2015
- Version: 11.1.1
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Xung Le
- © Xung Le
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro VersionUSD 6.99