By 3D-Zeitschrift GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
keosk. is a rapidly growing platform for digital magazines, newspapers, catalogs and brochures on the iPad, iPhone and on the Web.
keosk. is everything you need, in one App!
Click on the desired publication in order to read it immediately without a lengthy download. Or download the title and read it later without the need for an internet connection.
As usual with an actual kiosk, you can read the first page and the complete contents list before deciding to buy. Many titles are also free and you can read the whole publication immediately.
An ever growing number of publishers are enriching their titles with videos, image galleries, audio files or web links.
keosk. is an open and independent platform with which companies, agencies and publishers can simply and cheaply produce, distribute, analyze and monetize digital publications.
You can buy a magazine via In-App purchase. The issues bought can be read on the iPad and iPhone.
For some titles an auto-renewing subscription is offered in the app. The length of such a subscription is either 7-days, 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 -months.
Auto-renewing subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 2.1.37
- minor Bugfix
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 26 November 2015
- Version: 2.1.37
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: 3D-Zeitschrift GmbH
- © 3D-Zeitschrift GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.