5000 Chinese Audio Flashcards
By The Othernet, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5000 Chinese Audio Flashcards is the fastest way to learn to read Chinese using the iPhone.
Easy to use, it uses science behind the scenes to ensure you learn to read as fast as possible.
* Optimization I - characters are sorted by frequency of use so that you can focus your energies on those characters that are most often used.
* Optimization II - cards that are more difficult for you are tested more often.
* Optimization III- everyone learns at a different rate. The application adjusts the speed of learning so that learning never feels too hard or too easy for you.
* 5000 Chinese characters (divided into 200 decks).
* Sound for each of the 5000 characters.
* Three sided flashcards - with the character, the pinyin and the definition.
* Two flashcard systems - choose between multiple choice and the more traditional "Flip Card/Correct?" answer system.
* Custom Deck Creation - create your own decks using www.flashcardfu.com.
* Multisided cards - create flashcards with up to 5 sides.
* Flashcard Sharing - you can choose to share your decks or use decks made by others.
* Colorful Graphs - help you visualize how quickly you are learning.
* Colorful feedback - the decks and cards themselves change from green to white to indicate how well you've learned them.
CEDICT (cc-cedict.org) was used to provide definitions for the included flashcards.
What's New in Version 1.3
Added the ability to turn off automatic font resizing
- 2,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 16 August 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Othernet, LLC
- © Daniel Cota
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.