A1 RV Logbook *
By Vaughn Clement
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A1 RV Logbook for iPad V1.21
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site.
It was brought to my attention this week 11/11/2013 that the "Sync to the computer" companion feature for my iTunes app will no longer be supported under IOS 6 and 7. This affects about 18% of the app users who have requested the companion app for this purpose. The sync capability has run its course and now there are new ways to work with the companion apps. If your an IOS 6 or 7 user contact me to learn about new ways to connect. I am in the process of developing new replacement apps for iTunes that include advanced features.
Starting down the road in your RV should start with planning and preparation. Packing the right support items, adding fuel, water, and ensuring that the vehicle is serviced is a requirement. Tracking service and managing the travel process should be enjoyable. This program is designed to manage your travel, and track your travels data over the road.
All iTunes apps purchased include a free companion app for PC or Mac. View developer site for obtaining companion apps.
The app features the following capabilities:
1. Setup a travel itinerary using the Travel Data screen. Here you do the necessary steps to ensure you have all of the things that are required for your travel
2. You have a detail checklist for equipment, a general service checklist for service items, and a pre-travel maintenance checklist.
3. The Travel log is used to setup all stops along the way. The log has a web object to see the web site for each stop along the way. You have a pick list of campgrounds and hotels available.
4. You can add photos of stops along the way.
5. The My Campgrounds screen has a place to document all campgrounds and hotels that you may consider during your travel. This screen includes a data fields to save the campground or hotel information, and a Google maps object for directions to the location.
6. The Campgrounds input screen is used to add as many camp sites or hotels as you want.
7. The app shares information using drop down lists for quick adding of data between screens.
8. Want to track costs, using the general service, general expenses, and scheduled and unscheduled maintenance service screens to add data and track trip costs.
9. Want to keep track of the costs at each location for RV spots. The Travel data screen will keep these records and the summary totals.
10. The app has easy to learn screens.
11. This is the app that you need to help track all aspects of the travel process, and manage costs involved with your travel.
To summarize this is the most complete RV travel app available today
Read the A1 RV Logbook help file at our support web site for more details. http://sites.google.com/site/appsbyvaughnclement/ Note: a computer companion apps is available on the support site for PC/Mac users.
What's New in Version 1.21
The App name was changed.
DO NOT UPDATE UNLESS YOU DO A SYNC BACKUP TO THE COMPUTER COMPANION APP. YOU WILL LOOSE THE RECORDS YOU HAVE ENTERED. GET THE COMPUTER APP AT THE DEVELOPER SUPPORT SITE.
- 8,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 03 September 2010
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vaughn Clement
- © Vaughn M. Clement
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.