Calorie Counter and Diet Tracker by Calorie Count
By About, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leading calorie counting service with logging-by-voice, 5 million members, offline functionality (iPod Touch + iPhone), and a 100% editorially curated food database that you can trust. Featured in The Today Show, The Wall Street Journal, MSNBC, Marie Claire, People Magazine, etc.
• Logging-by-voice (speak: “one bagel, one tablespoon cream cheese, …”)
• Barcode scanner (convenient when having access to the packaging)
• Local database with offline support (perfect for both, iPod Touch and iPhone users)
• Multi-Add (add several foods from multiple lists with just one action)
• Auto-completions of search phrases as you type them
• Easy retrieval of commonly eaten foods (Meals, Favorites, Recents, Custom)
EXTENSION OF CALORIECOUNT.COM:
• 2-way sync with the website (all logs are instantly updated)
• Detailed nutritional analysis (this level of detail wouldn’t fit on a phone screen)
• Vibrant community forums and groups (get support from fellow members)
• All foods come with a nutrition grade and pros/cons
• Intuitive graphical interface for nutritional analysis reports
• Daily blog articles featuring success stories and articles on effective dieting methods
Learn more at: www.caloriecount.com/mobile
What's New in Version 3.14
-Analysis screen now has sugar totals. It also has the ambiguous "day complete" option removed. Please use the "Submit Report" menu item or "Day Complete" button on the food log.
-Bugfixes related to iOS 7.1.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 10 April 2014
- Version: 3.14
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: About, Inc
- © 2012 About, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads2,69 €