ChurchNotes, while being feature rich, simplifies the process of taking notes and keeping them organised. ChurchNotes is perfect for taking notes during a church service or podcast. While being an ideal solution for speakers to use for their own sermons.
When you type a scripture reference, it will automatically become a link within your notes. Tapping the link will display the scripture in your desired bible translation. (Check help section for accepted formats).
Your notes are automatically organised by date, by speaker and by location. You can also add custom folders to put you in full control of how your organise your notes. Searching through your notes couldn't be faster.
● NLT, KJV and ASV Bible Translations available. (more to follow)
● Easily add formatting, such as bold, italic and underline to your notes.
● Change the font face and size of text.
● Create bulleted and numbered lists.
● Handy buttons for undo/redo.
● Supports iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod Touch.
If you have any suggestions of how ChurchNotes can be made even better, we would love to hear your ideas. Please visit www.simonsapps.com to get in touch.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.