Circular Tic Tac Toe – Connect Four in a Circle
By David P. Sumner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Games are quick but exciting tactical slugfests!
Featured in Apple's New and Noteworthy in Strategy Games, and also in What's Hot in both Board Games and Strategy Games
The game consists of a circular board divided by a grid into 32 squares. The players place pieces in consecutive turns with the objective being to get four pieces in a row around the circle, four in a line out from the center, or four in a spiral.
• Play another human or the computer.
• Choose among five levels of difficulty from easy to expert.
• All settings are preserved - resume exactly where you left off.
• Option to hide the user interface so just the board shows for a fully immersive experience.
• 50 puzzles at three levels of difficulty.
• More puzzles to come with updates.
• At the top level, the computer can find wins 12 moves ahead.
• Supports both portrait and landscape modes.
• Two choices for the pieces appearance.
• Complete documentation.
• Fully animated, fluid, and smooth functioning interface.
• Very small - only 2.1MB in size.
• Loads almost instantly.
What's New in Version 2.3
Improved response for Puzzle Mode.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 September 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: David Sumner
- © 2010 David P. Sumner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.