Course For Final Cut Pro X 102 - Media- Ingesting and Organizing
By Nonlinear Educating Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Media management in Final Cut Pro X has been simplified, automated, optimized and streamlined. In this tutorial you’ll learn everything you need to know get your media into the project, organized and ready for cutting!
Guess what? No more waiting! FCP X lets you start processing and editing your clips even as they’re being ingested! But that’s only one of its amazing new features ...
In this tutorial, Michael Wohl explains how each clip is analyzed for its content, shot type and image stability. What’s cool is that all your audio is checked and corrected for noise and hum too. This means no more exporting to other audio programs and searching for esoteric plugins to fix pesky sound issues. It’s all done for you in Final Cut Pro X, and Michael shows you how to take control and optimize all of these amazing features.
But that’s just the beginning ... FCP X’s real power lies in its advanced media recognition and organization features. MIchael explains everything in extraordinary detail including the cool new "ingestion" features for digital and tape-based cameras, DSLR, and iMovie.
From there, he moves on to cover everything you need to know about Range-Based Image Stabilization, keywords, the Filmstrip and List views, clip auditioning, clip metadata, custom file naming, using folders, grouping clips, and much, much more!
Join the enjoyable and knowledgable Michael Wohl as he takes you through all the “media” features of Final Cut Pro X . And don't forget to keep checking back for our whole line of Michael Wohl’s Final Cut Pro X tutorials which are in production and scheduled for release in the weeks ahead:
Overview and Quick Start Guide
Media: Ingesting and Organizing
Editing in the Magnetic Timeline
Advanced Editing Techniques
Working with Audio
Titles, Effects and Compositing
Color Correction Techniques
Exporting and Sharing Your Work
Table of Contents:
02. Ingest from Camera
03. Background Ingest
04. Ingest Settings & Options
05. Ingest from Tape-based Camera
06. Ingest from DSLR
07. Background Tasks
08. Import iMovie Events
09. Importing Video Files
10. Synching Audio and Video
11. Organizing Events
12. Merging Events
13. Creating and Deleting Events
14. Transcoding & Analysis
15. Stabilization Keywords
16. The Event Browser
17. Playing Clips
18. Auditioning Clips in the Event Browser
19. Marking In and Out Points
20. Marking Favorite and Rejected Ranges
21. Filtering & Removing Ratings
22. Adding Keywords
23. Additional Metadata
24. Custom File Naming
25. Searching & Filtering
26. Creating Smart Collections
27. Keyword Collections
28. Using Folders
29. Filmstrip View
30. Grouping Clips
31. Grouping in List View
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• Improved User Interface and Experience.
• Add your own notes to individual tutorials.
• View the outline and jump to any tutorial while playing video or from the Home screen.
• Mark your favourite tutorials.
• Take your learning experience full screen.
• Hide or show the tutorial outline whenever you want.
• Compatible with OS X Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and newer.
- 13,99 €
- Category: Video
- Updated: 28 May 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 322 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nonlinear Educating Inc. (macProVideo.com)
- © 2011 macProVideo.com
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor