FTPManager - FTP, SFTP, FTPS client
By Skyjos Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FTPManager is a fully featured FTP client that allows you to access files on FTP servers. Directly access and manage remote files, edit text files. Stream videos and music to your iPhone/iPad. Transfer files between iPhone/iPad and FTP server.
* FTP Protocols:
Explicit FTP over TLS
Implicit FTP over TLS
SFTP (via SSH): supports to login with username/password account and private key file both.
* Copy, move, rename and delete files.
* Edit text files
* Stream music and videos from FTP server to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files and folders by name, date and size etc.
* Search files and folders by name.
* Copy files among FTP servers, iPhones, iPads.
* In-App FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over WiFi.
* Code Editor:
Full text search
Themes (Default, Midnight, Dawn etc)
* Supported File Formats:
Text: TXT, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS ect.
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Video: MOV, MP4
The free version can only create one connection with your FTP server. If you need create more connections, please purchase the Pro version.
Follow us on twitter: @SkyjosApps
What's New in Version 5.0.4
* Directly open *.log file in text editor.
* Added symbol link (slink and symlink both) support. (Donated by Benjamin)
We appreciate Benjamin donate us and support us to make symbol link feature. Thanks for all of users to stay with us and make FTPManager better.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 25 April 2017
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.