London: Coffee Guide
By (In)Touch Network, Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The hottest 'Food & Drink' guide top-ranked by the UK App Store *
* Now featuring the Bean Counter Loyalty System *
The ultimate guide to London’s best independent coffee shops and cafés, all serving locally roasted premium-quality specialty coffee. This top-ranking app also features an innovative loyalty system, so you can easily earn free drinks at your favourite places.
All Coffee(In)Touch cafés are personally selected by our panel of experts, who pick out hidden gems and create comprehensive profiles of each, picking out key features. The guide database is continually refreshed as experts re-review and seek out the new. Evaluating factors such as coffee quality, dessert quality, food quality and atmosphere, they have built up a highly descriptive coffee map of London.
Introducing the brand new Bean Counter system — a user-friendly mobile loyalty system that makes it easier than ever before to collect loyalty stamps and earn free cups of coffee. You no longer need to collect flimsy paper loyalty cards. Simply scan QR codes into your smartphone, effortlessly building up the electronic equivalent of loyalty stamps on virtual cards for all of your favourite coffee shops.
Every day new venues are joining Bean Counter and creating personalised loyalty programmes, giving London coffee lovers even more opportunities to get a free cuppa.
Coffee(In)Touch Guide highlights:
* The app is completely offline and does not require internet connection to view maps, coffee shop profiles, lists and ratings
* Database is guaranteed to be up-to-date and dynamic with instant data update notifications within the app
* Map view or list view clearly show nearby cafes that are open at a that time
* Coffee shops can be compared in a unique way: like a deck of cards that can be shuffled, spread out or viewed as a list
* Enhanced search functionality includes search by café name, postal code, address, closest tube station, attraction or London district
* Sort by length of time to travel to cafe, top rated, coffee quality and dessert quality
* Top 25 coffee houses expertly selected and updated regularly in response to ratings and reviews
* Detailed profiles show name, address, phone number that can be instantly dialled, opening hours, Wi-Fi availability, map location, professional photos, expert roundup and ratings
* Submit reviews, rate coffee shops and take photos — all within the app
Bean Counter benefits:
* An end to paper loyalty cards, which are irritatingly easy to lose or leave at home
* Loyalty cards for all your favourite venues in one place — within the app
* View your loyalty programme status at any time
* See exactly where and when each cup was consumed
* Search for coffee shops with active loyalty programmes
* Maps and coffee shop listings clearly highlight Bean Counter-friendly venues
What's New in Version 3.1.3
Graphic improvements for iOS 7
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 13 December 2013
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 72.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: (In)Touch Network Limited
- © 2012 (In)Touch Network
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.