By Icarus 7
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lumi is a puzzle solving game where you take control of light. The idea is simple - shoot the correct colour light into the designated light targets.
Red light goes to red targets, blue light to blue targets and so on. You control the direction, colour and even the number of light beams by using mirrors, splitters, prisms and light filters.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface
- An 8 step tutorial to walk you through the basics
- Multiple solutions to most puzzles
- 24 puzzles with the initial download
- Solve puzzles on various board sizes and difficulties
- Challenging and fun puzzle mechanics
- Progress saving - if you're stuck on a puzzle, you can come back to it at a later time and not have to start from scratch
- Option to add more levels once you're done with the first 24...
- NO ADS
Lumi doesn't impose time limits on your puzzle solving skills, and seeing as there are many ways to 'illuminate the problem', we trust you'll have hours of fun with this game.
The game comes with 24 levels for you to play through, starting with some really easy ones and ending on some mind-boggling brain teasers.
If you want more levels, they are available as additional downloadable level packs from within the game!
What's New in Version 1.5
Solution Sharing! All shared solutions will be published to the solutions page on http://lumi.icarus7.net
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 June 2011
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MR PETER MARES
- © Icarus 7 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.