By Daisuke Suzuki
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bringing the excitement of spontaneous photography to you.
MarbleCam takes pictures that look as if you had focused on a glass marble with a macro lens.
The beautiful harmony of the scene appearing upside down within the marble and the blurred background make it look like you took your photo with a real marble or a soratama lens.
To those who have never tried it, and to those who have played with marble photography before, why not give this nostalgic style of photography a try with the iPhone/iPod touch?
You can use photos taken with your camera, or select them from your photo library.
The editing of hi-res photos uses large amounts of memory.
Please close other running applications on background to ensure ample memory when using this application.
- Display and hide the menu by tapping the upper part of the screen.
- Photo trimming function to change the composition of the photo.
- Photo rotation function (If you save after rotating the picture, it will be saved with the rotation applied).
- Possible to choose between square and rectangular photo shapes.
- 25 types of marble size.
- Guidelines are displayed when using the camera.
- Sharing services: share on Instagram, twitter and Facebook.
What's New in Version 2.5
fix for iOS 7.
new app icon.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Daisuke Suzuki
- © Daisuke Suzuki
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.