Miniatures: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos
By hit rolls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create time-lapse miniature movies using your iPhone!
- Control shooting interval in wide range.
- Apply Tilt & Shift blur effect.
- Increase color saturation.
- Create videos directly on your device.
With PRO upgrade you get:
- 1280x720 and 1920x1080 video resolution.
- Noise removal filter.
- Vignette filter.
- “Shutter Drag” effect, it blurs moving objects (depends on interval)
- Front-facing camera support.
All together makes everything look like it is a miniature.
No further post processing is required.
- To avoid interruptions disable phone calls (Airplane mode).
- Use tripod or substitute to ensure your phone will not move during recording.
- Connect charger for long sessions.
- Reboot (switch power off/on) your device if the app crashes in 1080p mode.
- Do not quit the app while recording or your progress may be lost.
Amazing Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos Make Lilliputians of Us All.
Tilt-shift lenses sit off-center of the sensor plane of your camera
to produce photos with extremely limited depth of field,
giving the effect of a macro shot of a tiny scene.
When the effect is matched with the surreal speed boost
of many stills strung together into a time-lapse movie,
we get the other-worldly privilege of seeing real Australian
beach goers as an elaborate Playmobil scape.
Or Sydney Harbor in a bath tub...
What's New in Version 1.9.5
- improved iOS7/8 support
- more contrast in UI
- added video FPS control
- new timelapse intervals
- added 1 sec start record timer
- added optional screen grid
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 February 2015
- Version: 1.9.5
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Misha Malkin
- © 2015, hit rolls
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to Pro1,99 €