Miniatures: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos
By hit rolls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create time-lapse miniature movies using your iPhone!
- Control shooting interval in wide range.
- Apply Tilt & Shift blur effect.
- Increase color saturation.
- Create videos directly on your device.
With PRO upgrade you get:
- 1280x720 and 1920x1080 video resolution.
- Noise removal filter.
- Vignette filter.
- “Shutter Drag” effect, it blurs moving objects (depends on interval)
- Front-facing camera support.
All together makes everything look like it is a miniature.
No further post processing is required.
- To avoid interruptions disable phone calls (Airplane mode).
- Use tripod or substitute to ensure your phone will not move during recording.
- Connect charger for long sessions.
- Reboot (switch power off/on) your device if the app crashes in 1080p mode.
- Do not quit the app while recording or your progress may be lost.
- If you are using iOS6 it is possible you accidentally disabled access to the photo library for Miniatures App. Please check in iOS Settings->Privacy->Photos.
Amazing Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos Make Lilliputians of Us All.
Tilt-shift lenses sit off-center of the sensor plane of your camera
to produce photos with extremely limited depth of field,
giving the effect of a macro shot of a tiny scene.
When the effect is matched with the surreal speed boost
of many stills strung together into a time-lapse movie,
we get the other-worldly privilege of seeing real Australian
beach goers as an elaborate Playmobil scape.
Or Sydney Harbor in a bath tub...
What's New in Version 1.8
- Now checking unsaved video from previous session, it is possible to enable access to photo library and save to camera roll again.
- iPhone5 and iOS6 support.
- Front camera HD support (where available)
- (PRO) “Shutter Drag” effect, it blurs moving objects (depends on interval).
- Rotation support (landscape left and landscape right).
- Autosave in case you accidentally push Home button (is not recommended to use often).
- Tip: if the app crashes in 1080p mode, please reboot your device, this solves 99.8% issues.
- Tip: If you are using iOS6 it is possible you accidentally disabled access to the photo library for Miniatures App.
Please check in iOS Settings->Privacy->Photos.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 01 December 2012
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Misha Malkin
- © 2012, HitRolls.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to Pro4,49 €