By Gravity Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MusicID recognizes music playing around you. Want to know the name of that song? Use MusicID to find the track name, artist, lyrics, YouTube videos, and more.
• Identify music with your iPhone or iPod
• Create Memories by adding a note or location to your ID's
• Download songs on iTunes
• View artist pages with rich photos, biographies, older releases and most popular songs
• Watch YouTube music videos & concerts
• Discover new music from Similar Songs recommendations
• Advanced search based on artist name, track name, or snippets of lyrics
• Expose additional data about the track and artist with Track Details
• Listen to song previews
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, or email
What's New in Version 2.1.2
We’ve created a new interface for MusicID! We’ve also added a ton of new features.
• The Memory feature lets you add a note and location to songs you have ID’ed, so you can look through your music history
• We’ve added an Artist page, where you can learn more about artists you’ve ID’ed and discover more music
• On any Song Info screen, swipe on the album art to see Track Details, with additional information about the track and artist.
• We’ve improved the Search experience with Artist, track, and lyric results
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6+
2.1.2: Bug fix
- 0,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 11 December 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Gravity Mobile
- 2010-2014 © Gravity Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.