Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2011
By Panasonic Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2011 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT110, DMP-BDT210 and DMP-BDT310 using your iPhone or iPod touch over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc™, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar iPhone or iPod touch interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT110, DMP-BDT210 and DMP-BDT310, from your iPhone or iPod touch from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, open/close tray, call home screen, call submenu functions and return
- Launch VIERA CAST, Netflix and Skype directly
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Bug ｆix
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 16 September 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Developer: Panasonic Corporation
- © Panasonic Corporation 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.