Real Sudoku3D Pro
By Matthew Sherwood
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"This software is fantastic! I'm happy to share content of [such] excellent quality. I recommend this application."
--Prof. Edigley Alexandre, Colégio Universo UNO
"This is a fantastic game. If you like Sudoku, you're going to love this. I highly recommend it!"
❖ In-game Tutorial
❖ Save/Load up to 5 Games in progress
❖ Auto save games every minute
❖ Pause screen feature
❖ More pleasing Number fonts and colours
❖ Facebook and Twitter integration [NEW]
❖ Unlimited puzzles
❖ Three challenge levels (Easy, Medium, Hard)
❖ Restart current game
❖ Start new game at any time at any level
❖ Navigate with Mouse and/or Keyboard
❖ Rotate, Pan, Turn, Zoom game grid
❖ Toggle Layers On/Off any time
❖ Enter Custom Notes on any cell
❖ Auto-Notes (optional display)
❖ Easily Toggle all note display On/Off
❖ Error Notification (optional display)
❖ Game timer (with Pause and Resume)
❖ Toggle between Fullscreen view and Windowed mode
❖ Help (Game Instructions, Screen Shots, Tips and Tricks, Video Tutorials)
❖ More game offers
❖ Rate game
❖ Quit game
Real Sudoku3D breaks through the barriers of conventional 2D and 3D Sudoku games, and creates a truly realistic 3D Sudoku experience. Regular Sudoku is played on a 9 by 9 grid. Real Sudoku3D uses 9 layers of 9 by 9 grids.
All the layers follow standard Sudoku rules, whether viewed as Faces (from front to back), Levels (from top to bottom), or Slices (from left to right).
The Real Sudoku3D interface lets you dive right in and see the game from any perspective. Toggle layers on and off at will. Turn and move the game around, zoom in and out, or fly straight through! When gliding through the cubes you feel like you can touch and play with the three dimensional numbers within the cubes, providing a true multi-dimensional gaming experience.
Flexibility is one of the greatest features of this 3D Sudoku game. You can select a cube to enter your choice of number, or make notes on which numbers remain possible. Hide or display the notes during any point in the game. Need some help? There is also a built in error-checking function which can be turned on and off with the click of a button. If you need additional support, visit the Help page on our site for step-by-step instructions as well as Sudoku solving strategies and helpful tips.
Optionally use Auto Notes for effortlessly seeing possible choices, and strategically customize your notes from there.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
v126.96.36.199 Bug Fixes
- Fixed selectability issue affecting certain Cube positions
- Fixed game timer bug
v188.8.131.52 Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes:
- Game Timer was incrementing Hours every 6 minutes
- Product Pro/Lite naming issues
- UpSell dialog product name now only includes Pro, not Lite
- Prevented change of Lite product name to Pro when attempting to select Medium or Hard game
- Fixed Shortcuts window resizing issues
- When the timer is hidden
- When the settings menu is open
v184.108.40.206 In-Game Tutorial
- Added in-game tutorial feature
- Added new feature identifiers to manage build types
- Added Save/Load Game feature:
- Populate and resume game with loaded game
- Limit to 5 saved games
- Auto save games every minute
- Revised Save/Load game code:
- Validated filenames
- Added robustness
- Added Pause screen feature
- Changed Number font to Marker Felt (friendlier, more fun)
- Tightened Note number display (too spread out, confusing before)
- Muted Number colours (too bright before)
- Bug fix: Deselected cubes no longer allow Number entry
- 4,49 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 June 2012
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Matthew Sherwood
- © 2012 Matt Sherwood, RealSudoku3D.com. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later