Signal Flags International
By Gigs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Signal Flags International app contains images of all (40) of the international code flags, along with detailed usage descriptions for each flag . The app is designed to be used as an authoritative reference tool for recognition of the flags and interpretation of their meanings when displayed by merchant ships, warships, fishing vessels and private yachts:
• Scrolling views provide quick access to flag images/IDs
• Disclosure info for each flag gives detailed info on usage in both International Code and U.S. Navy/Allied signal contexts
• Quiz functionality is included to aid in memorizing the flags for quick recognition.
• A complete current version of the International Code of Signals (NIMA pub. 102) document is included for ready reference, with in-document hyperlinks (in text, TOC, and indexes).
• A document navigation toolbar for quick access to hyperlinks and document paging.
• Feature set is expandable via in-App purchasing to include 36 additional flags, and the USCG Navigation Rules document.
•Signal Flags International is fully self contained, does not require active network communication, and is ready to use anywhere at anytime.
What's New in Version 2.1
• additional in-document links in Navigation Rules doc
• bug fixes to in-app purchasing
- 4,49 €
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 14 November 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Gigs, Inc.
- © 2010 Gigs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.