By Sound Trends LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your Sounds -- on Warp Drive
Introducing Sound Warp, a radical new way to manipulate sound on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Explore new dimensions of time and texture with our Granular Antigravity Engine. Start with the built-in loops, record your own, or even import audio files over Wi-Fi.
Create amazing and bizarre alterations using the power of the Orb. The Orb responds to gravity and your touch. Bounce, tap, and throw the Orb hear the sounds of another world.
• Play audio backwards, forwards, frozen in time, and everywhere in between.
• Control the pitch independently from the playback speed.
• Start warping right away with the 8 built-in sounds, including drums, textures, and vocals.
• Record more sounds from the microphone (requires iPhone or iPod Touch 2G with external mic).
• Import WAV or AIFF files over Wi-Fi.
• Zoom into hyperspace with the built-in feedback echo.
• Hurl the Orb through 5 gravity modes, including Earth, Outer Space, and Bouncy House.
See and hear Sound Warp in action at www.soundtrends.com.
Sound Warp comes from Sound Trends, LLC, makers of the Apple Staff Favorite Looptastic music mixers. This release is a showcase our new Granular Antigravity Engine. Let us know what features you'd like to see: Write to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Improved responsiveness and minor bug fixes
- 4,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 October 2009
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sound Trends LLC
- © 2009 Sound Trends LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.