Stops Tallinn - public transport information for Tallinn, Estonia
By Linas Valiukas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Stops Tallinn" is a timetable viewer and a trip planner of Tallinn's public transport (buses, trolleybuses, trams and commercial buses).
Application "Stops Tallinn" works offline (does not require an internet connection), so it is faster and cheaper than the online timetable website.
• All bus, trolleybus, tram and commercial bus lines of Tallinn, Estonia.
• All public transport stops: choose from the list or from the map.
• Convenient timetable: quickly find the soonest departure time of a line from a chosen stop.
• Single ride view: find out when you will be able to reach the destination stop when taking a particular line.
• Integrated map of Tallinn city: view lines, directions, stops and trip planner results on the map. Works offline, too.
• GPS support *: learn which public transport stops are nearby.
• Trip planner: plan a trip between two public transport stops or from the current location to a chosen stop.
• Favourites: bookmark frequently used timetables, rides and trip planner results.
• Schedule updates: when online, the application automatically updates schedule data to the current version. You can also choose the frequency of the schedule updates and if the schedules should be updated only when the device is connected to WiFi.
• Optimized for Retina display.
• English, Lithuanian and German language translations.
See also: "Stops Kaunas", "Stops Harjumaa", "Stops Panevėžys" ("Stops Panevezys"), "Stops Jelgava", "Stops Klaipėda" ("Stops Klaipeda"), "Stops Rīga" ("Stops Riga"), "Stops Vilnius".
* You need a GPS-equipped device to use this feature.
Hey, I have purchased the app gladly as it's extremely helpful, but its paid functionality has some problems - if schedules are updated all favourited routes are lost. Could you pretty please fix it somehow? It can't be that hard, I know that as I am an IT person myself.
Works OK, some minor bugs and really rare problems with planning are met. The worst thing I dont like that this uses Open Source Map, and it doesnt show the correct path of the transport (it shows direct from one stop to another, sometimes forgetting about road).
Works only for simple routes
- 1,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Released: 04 January 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Lithuanian
- Developer: Linas Valiukas
- © 2011 Linas Valiukas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.