Street Shuffle Australia
By Darragh Moriarty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Street Shuffle Australia uses Google Street View technology to help you discover Australia. Simply tap the Shuffle button to find beautiful panoramas across Australia.
• Shuffle through Australia: Discover beautiful panoramas in 15 zones across Australia
• Nearby Wikipedia articles: Find Wikipedia articles about the area near a street view
• Find An Address: Find a street view by typing in an address
• Find A Contact: Find a street view for an address in your Contacts
• Current Location: Show a street view of your current location
• Share: Share a street view via email, Twitter or Facebook
• History: See a history of street views you've previously discovered
• Favourites: Mark a street view as a favourite so you can find it again easily
• Full Screen Mode: On an iPhone, rotate the device to landscape to go full screen. On an iPad, just tap the full screen button.
• Zoom: Zoom by pinching the screen with two fingers
• Universal App: Buy the app once and run it on your iPhone and iPad
Australia, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Central Coast, Darwin, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Sunshine Coast, Sydney and Wollongong.
Thank you to everyone who bought this app! If you have any issues or feature suggestions, you can contact me in the Settings section of the app.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Bug fixes for address searching and Nearby on Wikipedia mode.
- 0,99 €
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 01 December 2015
- Version: 5.6.1
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Darragh Moriarty
- © 2015 Darragh Moriarty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.