Harvard Business Review on Winning Negotiations
Harvard Business Review
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Persuade others to do what you want--for their own reasons.
If you need the best practices and ideas for making deals that work--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Seal or sweeten a bargain by uncovering the other side's motives
- Conquer faulty assumptions to make the right deals
- Forge deals only when they support your strategy
- Set the stage for a healthy relationship long after the ink has dried
- Make promises you can keep
- Gain your adversaries' trust in high-stakes talks
- Know when to walk away
- 11,99 €
- Category: Management & Leadership
- Published: 12 April 2011
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
- Print Length: 272 Pages
- Language: English