B-Movies is an app to browse the Internet Archive's Moving Images library of free movies, films, and videos.
To browse the library, tap on one of the several available types of collections. Doing so will display all the sub-collections within that collection. Movies in sub-collections can be sorted according to their popularity or by the date they were added to the collection.
Tap on any movie to display the details about that movie. Details include the full description of the movie, its rating if it has one, the number of downloads, and its running time if available. Since most movies are uploaded by users, some movies may not have complete details. A list of related terms may also be shown. Tapping on one of these is a shortcut to doing a search for that term.
If you find a particularly interesting movie, you can bookmark it for later viewing by using the bookmark control in the top-right corner of the Details screen. Switch to the Bookmarks tab to view your bookmarks. Swipe across any bookmark to delete it.
To play movies in the archive with B-Movies, you must connect to the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
The Internet Archive in no way endorses this product, nor are they associated with Bubble Pop Software in any manner.
- Support for iOS 12.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Bubble Pop Software, sole proprietorship
- 1.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2009-2018 Bubble Pop Software
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.