Best Bowling Free
By Tatsuhiko Koyama
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Very popular for my-bowler!!
"Best Bowling Free" is a application manages the score of bowling.
It can display various statistics regarding to registered data.
There is no need to manage the score on computers after coming back home.
It can be easily typed during the match, and can be analyzed at any time.
[Kinds of data which can be typed]
- Date for events
- Event name (Practice, League, etc.)
- Memo (can be typed freely)
- Tag (group dividing or mark)
- The score and state of the pins for each frame
- bowling ball, spare ball
[Kinds of statistics]
- Graph for transitions (display transitions in a line graph)
- Graph for distributions ( display distributions in a bar graph)
- Rate for each pins' falling states, all the formations for reminding pins
- Total score ( amount of registration, cumulative total scores, high-game, etc...)
- List of the data can be done easily as it display all the typed data in date order each months.
- If the analysis of pins' falling state and analysis of each frame are unnecessary, you can put only total score.
- It saves typing as it will put automatically the previous data in the blanks such as name of the event and its place.
- It is possible to make a back-up the data using WiFi connection. (Data file can be output on PC).
- Events can be classified by putting tags.
- Analysis of each balls are possible by registering the balls used.
* Although it is possible to output the data file on computer by WiFi connection, it can not be used as text file as it is a file for data-base.
[Free version limitation]
- The advertisement is displayed.
- Events can be registered only up to 100.
- The output of data is possible. However, it cannot be recovered.
(You can migrate all the date from the free version to the full version since it allows you to restore the data.
※Both your PC and iOS machines must have WiFi connectability. )
The full version has been upgraded to v3.0 with these additional functions.
These functions are not and will not be available in the free version.
・Register your standing position and spot
・Search data by event name, location, score etc.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
- iOS6 compatibility
- Optimized for iPhone5
- Fixed the problem that can not post on Twitter.
- Support iTunes file sharing
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 20 November 2012
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Tatsuhiko Koyama
- © YamaTatsu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.