BPMon - Blood Pressure Monitor
By Anatoly Butko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BPMon - Blood Pressure Monitor is advanced and easy-to-use tool to watch for your blood pressure on a daily basis and included tools for recording, editing, exporting data, calculating and drawing statistics and reports.
We read all incoming messages and improving the application according your wishes.
- Past 24-hours averages and distribution calculation and charts on the front page.
- Supports entering pressure and pulse rate values any number of times per day.
- Supports adding categories, medication and comments to each record.
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own categories ('exercise', 'lunch & coffee', whatever).
- Supports adding, editing and deleting your own medications.
- Easy editing or deleting any saved record.
- Auto-scaling logarithmic charts are comfortable as for high as for low pressure level observation.
- Calculating averages on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing corresponding charts.
- Calculating distribution of measurements on daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis and drawing correspondent summary and hourly charts.
- Noting by color on the charts low, normal and high pressure fields.
- Marking each history record by red, green or blue icon and color depends on pressure level - high, normal or low.
- Exporting history data in HTML or CSV format for analyzing by external tools for any desired dates.
- You can define list of exporting fields, their order in the exported table and sorting by any field in ascending or descending order.
- Producing PDF summary report with daily and total averages, distributions and charts for any desired dates.
- Included storage manager to delete obsolete records.
- Included backup manager to save and restore backup data.
- Included autosaving fallback points to cancel mass data operations.
- Ability to set own high and low thresholds of pressure level, these levels will be drawn on charts.
- Wireless sync and file (backups/reports/exports) transfer between devices (using wi-fi or/and bluetooth).
- Sync data changes between devices using iCloud.
- Keeps last 64 changed record in iCloud for each device to prevent needing of manual resync for long offlined devices.
- Password protection.
- Supports both keyboard and wheel input method.
See more screenshots on our web site.
This application is information recording tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
Fixed issues with pdf reports, medications and categories
- USD 4.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 20 October 2014
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Developer: Anatoly Butko
- © Anatoly Butko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.