By Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Easily record expenses to see where your money is going. View reports that show expenses over time, by category, or against your spending limits.
Transaction sets let you keep your reimbursable business expenses separate from your personal expenses. You could even set up a transaction set for each family member.
- Fast transaction entry: Select from a list of previous entries or type a new entry, enter an amount, and click Record or hit Return. It's that simple.
- Use the included 75 categories or create your own.
- Filter displayed transactions by date, amount, category, or other info.
- Set planned spending limits for your categories and compare with your actual expenses.
- Mark transactions as tax-related then get a report of all tax-related transactions for a given time range.
- Get summary reports for various time ranges (monthly, biweekly, weekly, or daily).
- Print any of the reports or the transaction list.
- Export your transaction list as a tab-separated text file.
- Your expense spending pattern can be loaded into our full-featured personal finance application, Budget, when you are ready to upgrade.
- Picks up the currency symbol formatting from your system preferences.
What's New in Version 1.7.7
• Resolved issue with window restoration that could accidentally create duplicate transactions in some circumstances.
• Added "Detect Duplicate Transactions" command in the main Window menu; hold down the Option/Alt key to see that command. This should make cleaning up the duplicates straightforward.
- USD 14.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 10 February 2016
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
- © 2015 Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor