By Clinical Care Options
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
inPractice® Oncology is the only point-of-care clinical reference designed to meet the unique needs of specialists. Full coverage of the breadth of topics needed in the care of patients with solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. Includes screening, diagnosis, and management topics across all tumor types as well as supportive care and general oncology topics. Also includes concise summary content, detailed recommendations, a full drug database, guideline summaries, decision support tools, and access to PubMed abstracts and ClinicalTrials.gov.
Editor-in-Chief: Ramaswamy Govindan, MD
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice Oncology app is provided free of charge as a service to current users. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password.
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Content is constantly updated with the latest best practices in patient care
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical trials.
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Physicians can earn Point-of-Care CME credits
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
What's New in Version 2.5.9
What’s new in this version: Updates to streamline menus, removal of links no longer in use, minor text updates and minor bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 May 2016
- Version: 2.5.9
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Clinical Care Options, LLC
- © 2010-2016 inPractice Resources, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.