By Charles AROUTIOUNIAN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chess for iPhone is perhaps one of the most advanced Chess board Game for the iPhone (iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4's retina display adaptation).
It is largely inspired by the open source Chess App Glaurung and the Chess engine
- You can play either the Blacks or the Whites.
- You can save/record a Game and start an other one, store several games.
- E-mail a Game, edit pieces positions, Level Game.
- Show an analysis of a given game.
- Show book moves.
- Show legal moves.
- Change the Figure notations.
- Change the color of the board.
- Adopting a nickname.
- Change the difficulty of the Chess.
Other options include:
- Change the style of the pieces.
- Change the style of the chessboard.
- Flip Blacks and Whites.
- You get a hint on legal moves.
We are currently working hard to bring the application to the Game Center.
If you have any remarks, suggestions, comments or complaints please e-mail us or visit our website to request promo-codes.
What's New in Version 2.1
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 15 July 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Charles AROUTIOUNIAN
- © 2011 The Bear Flag Republic LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.