Cholesterol Manager - dietary cholesterol & low fat tracker
By Wombat Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally, a quick, simple, and sleek way to track and manager your dietary cholesterol and fat intake! Cholesterol Manager is designed for people who want to reduce or track their cholesterol and fat consumption, such as people on heart-healthy diets, or anyone interested in health and nutrition.
With a few taps, you can create a dynamic log of all of your meals. Browse or use the fast search to select foods from a database of 600,000+ commonly eaten foods (including brand name and restaurant foods). Once logged, you'll get a daily summary of your meals and their cholesterol, saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, monounsaturated fat, and calorie content.
Set a cholesterol goal, and you'll see a progress bar that indicated how much cholesterol you've consumed and how much you have left for the day. Go over your goal and the bar will turn red.
- "No frustrations" design. It works like it should.
- Colorful and informative charts.
- Track HDL, LDL, triglycerides, and total cholesterol blood levels.
- Extensive database with *detailed* nutrition data on 600,000+ commonly eaten foods.
- Easy-to-use daily food log.
- Barcode scanner. Simply scan food packages and see detailed nutrition data, then add it to your log.
- Register to seamlessly sync your nutrition data between all your iOS devices.
- Quick entry enables to you rapidly enter cholesterol counts without searching.
- It's social! Add friends to compare weight gain progress and cholesterol counts.
- Take daily notes on your progress.
- Track hundreds of common exercises and workouts.
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods.
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart.
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients.
- Track and graph your weight.
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
- View a progress bar of cholesterol consumption each day.
- Search foods.
- Browse by category.
- Recently viewed.
- Save favorite foods.
- Add custom foods.
- Calendar view of log.
- Export logs to email.
- iOS Health App integration (Premium version).
- Works with both U.S. and metric units.
- Works offline (no internet connection required).
- No accounts or sign up required.
- Highly stable
- Helpful and responsive developer. Email us and we'll get back to you asap. Have an idea for a new feature? Let us know and we'll do our best to implement it!
Upgrade to Premium for the ultimate cholesterol tracking solution!
- Access all your data on our snappy web site
- Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
- Unlock the recipe builder, meal planner, and shopping list features
- Add Health App integration - import calories burned and minutes exercised
- Print advanced PDF reports, ready to share with your healthcare provider
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $19.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged USD $19.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Our website: https://www.mydietlive.com/
Terms of service: https://www.mydietlive.com/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 16 July 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.