Digital Photographer Magazine: Expert advice
By Imagine Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Digital Photographer is the ultimate monthly photography magazine, delivering indispensable, practical and hands-on shooting advice. Aimed at digital enthusiasts and professional photographers, Digital Photographer features the latest high-end kit reviews, expert interviews, practical shooting advice and image-editing tutorials to help you become a better photographer. We also showcase a selection of images from DP readers every month – the ideal launch pad for your career.
What you’ll find in every issue:
• Techniques – the biggest names in photography and the secrets behind their successful shots
• Interview – famous photographers explain how they capture the world’s most iconic images
• Reviews – all the latest photographic equipment road tested to help you make informed buying decisions
• Your Images – Editor’s picks of the best reader images each issue
Every reader now has access to FileSilo.co.uk the ultimate asset bank for every tutorial file and free resource from each issue of your magazine.
• Updated continually with cool resources
• Helps to keep your resources organised
• A rapidly growing library, updated with every new issue
• Browse and access content from anywhere
Go to www.filesilo.co.uk/digitalphotographer/ to start downloading your FileSilo resources today.
This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £30.99 / $40.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £17.99 / $23.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £2.99 / $3.99
=== Terms and Conditions of Subscriptions ===
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
You may turn off auto-renewing subscriptions by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during your active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.1
Welcome to the new look Digital Photographer app.
Please update your app to ensure you receive the latest issues. Once installed use the 'Restore iTunes Purchases' function under the Help section of the app to sync your past purchases.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 March 2017
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Imagine Publishing
- © Future PLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Digital Photographer SubscriptionsEGP749.99
- Digital Photographer SubscriptionsEGP439.99
- Digital Photographer: The Complete Photography Book 2nd Revised EditionEGP229.99
- Digital Photographer: Issue 127, by PixelMagsEGP94.99
- Digital Photographer: Photography for Beginners Vol. 1EGP109.99
- Digital Photographer: Issue 115, by PixelMagsEGP94.99
- Digital Photographer: Issue 121, by PixelMagsEGP94.99
- Digital Photographer: Issue 125, by PixelMagsEGP94.99
- Digital Photographer: Digital Masterclass Series Image EditingEGP18.99
- Digital Photographer:150 Professional Photography SecretsEGP18.99