Sahel is fun, there is no need to waste precious fun time sitting next to your broken down car. We save you and your family when your car breaks down on the road. You don’t need to miss a world cup match due to a flat tire because ENKAAZ has the solution. We make it easier for you to receive roadside assistance services in case your vehicle needs a winch (tow truck), fuel delivery, tire change, unlocking locked-in keys or just needs a battery jump start. You do not need to subscribe to pre-paid roadside assistance provided by vehicle insurance companies that you may not use. Use ENKAAZ and pay only when you use it. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7).
ENKAAZ services offer you many advantages, the most important ones are: reducing your vulnerability and exposure to risks associated with the breakdown of your car by minimizing the time you wait on the side of the road. Additionally, ENKAAZ offers you with a fair pricing policy. You pay for the services based on kilometers driven not based on the model of your car.
How it works:
- After downloading the application, with few clicks from your mobile, you can choose one of the services then click next
- The application accurately identifies your location and informs you with an estimated cost of the service.
- When you accept the cost, the application sends the nearest available and most suitable service provider to you.
- You will receive a message confirming that the assistance is on its way. You can contact the service provider, track his geographical location and the estimated time of arrival.
- After the service is completed, the application will inform you of the final cost of service. You can pay directly to the service provider in cash, Visa or pre-charged electronic wallet.
- There is also a family service feature that enables you to request the service for those you love. Useful in case you are away from them! It enables you to order the service for them. Thus, you release the pressure and anxiety caused by the breakdown of their car and the feeling of being alone on the road.
Now you can comfortably travel on Egyptian roads.
This service is in pilot phase (beta) and it is offered completely free of charge. ENKAAZ strives to serve you in the best possible way. So, please do send us your suggestions on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.