Expedition with plurals
By Virtual Speech Center Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expedition with Plurals was created by a certified speech and language pathologist for PK–3 students to practice regular (e.g., cat/cats) and irregular plurals (foot/feet) in multiple contexts, targeting both receptive and expressive language skills and accompanied by recorded audio instructions. This fun and colorful app includes both an audio recording feature that allows students to hear their productions and a fun memory game that can be customized.
Expedition with Plurals can be used for students with conditions including:
- Receptive/expressive language disorders
- Learning disorders
- Specific language learning disorders
Expedition with Plurals allows students to practice regular and irregular plurals in five activity types:
- Auditory bombardment
- Picture identification
- Make up sentences (with audio recording feature)
- A bonus memory game
Expedition with Plurals is easy to navigate and allows users to perform the following tasks:
- Enter multiple students
- Change settings
- Select multiple words
- Select multiple activity types
- Select auto-scoring
- Select alternate counts for multiple students
- Enable or disable written picture descriptions
- Use audit recording feature when playing "Make up sentences"
- Track correct and incorrect responses
- View reports
- E-mail results at the end of a game
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Improved “More Apps” page.
- USD 5.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 February 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Virtual Speech Center Inc.
- © 2012 Virtual Speech Center Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.