Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
New! Become a Supporter
You can now support favorite Pages by purchasing monthly subscriptions. You get benefits for supporters only such as a digital badge, shopping discounts and exclusive content including, for example, videos, live broadcasts, updates and polls.
The subscription is charged to your iTunes account and continues monthly unless canceled in iTunes settings at least 24 hours before your renewal date.
Becoming a supporter means you agree to the Page Supporters Terms (https://www.facebook.com/FBPageSupporters/terms) and Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and Reviews
I have three problems .....
Sometimes I write comments and expect to get answers from people. When I don’t receive any notifications of people mentioning my name, I assume there are no answers. But when I go back to see my comments, I discover that people answered me and that I have no idea about it. This problem happens even on my laptop. The problem with my iPhone version is that it conceals some comments which I’ve already seen before. When I don’t find them, I assume the people deleted them. When I look them up on my laptop version, I find them. This phenomena is very much misleading. The second problem on my iPhone version is that I get notifications that 3 or 4 people reacted to my post. When I tap the notification, I find the post with no reactions whatsoever. Please, fix these bugs.
Annoying problem about comments on posts.
I encounter an annoying problem with the app, that when i watch a post, then pressing on the (no. Of previous comments link), it is supposed to show me comments by other people on the post, but what actually happens is that it shows the post previous comments, while hiding half the screen by the keyboard and the area for writing my own text comment, as i can’t read the post comments clearly.
In other way, The same action happens as i’m pressing the comment link to add my own comment, or as i’m pressing the previous comments link to read comments by others.
It is just a suggestion ☺️
I wish to separate FB and MSG’s to make the person decide if he is want to have MSG’s system or not .. i am using fb since 2006 .. i think i have an a facebook account does not mean that i am espouse to have messenger .. let it be an option that any person can disable and not shown in messenger system , not even when somebody searches on him .. i think you are going to make every body feel privacy more than that .. it just an opinion:) thanks for reading 🌹
- Facebook, Inc.
- 457.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter EGP99.99
- Supporter EGP99.99
- Supporter EGP99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.